Ford Motor Company settled a case brought by an elderly Iowa resident, Early Mohlis, whose wife died after their 1996 Ford F-150 caught fire in their garage and spread across their house. No one was using the vehicle at the time – it was parked in the garage when it caught fire. Ford has recalled millions of vehicles due to a faulty speed control deactivation switch that can cause vehicles to spontaneously catch fire. Michie Hamlett’s attorneys are experienced in successfully litigating catastrophic injury cases involving preventable vehicles fires, and are currently handling two such cases against Ford.
Comments are closed.